Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Coconut - Refreshing drinks from mother nature

You want to relax either in the hot sunny days or calm cool breeze. Coconut is the best refreshing drink from mother nature - almost nothing as good as this and you can feel relax and satisfying when drinking it. Most people say drink tea or coffee but i usually go for coconut and it's always the best for me. During my childhood i use to crave for coconut when i am sick and drinking it make me feel happy and that happiness help me to recover faster. That's why i use to force my cousins to climb the high coconut trees just to fulfill my thirst lololol. But of course now i can buy it from the market on my own.

One thing that some people may not realize - the young coconut soft shell actually can be eaten. It's the layer after the flesh is scrapped off. Although it may be bitter but for me i like it.











No comments:

Post a Comment