Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Some chemical I keep at home

These are some safe home chemical stuff that I've keep at home - some of the turn into remedy while others become effective cleaning agent. It's nice to have them and it came quite a long way for me to keep these chemical and make them as useful as possible

Potassium sorbate: preservative agent



Coconut oil: many health benefit such as hair oil, massage oil, etc. Some people believe that coconut is a good oil to massage your body and for that I've tried it myself. In my personal opinion the coconut oil doesn't bring significant impact to the massaged body. Perhaps it is really good for hair but not for massage at least not for me. So the placebo effect doesn't work for me and of course physically tested also NO...



Gelatin: making gel



Hydrogen peroxide: Most useful chemical that does a lot of things



Magnesium sulfate: most effective to keep muscle soft



Natrium bicarbonate: Good for many uses



Sodium benzoate: Preservative



Spirit: Fuel and also good for cleaning stainless steel



Turmeric: Plenty of health benefits to the human body



Alum: Aftershave ingredient and water purification



Litmus paper: to test acidity and basic (alkalinity) of chemical solution

No comments:

Post a Comment