Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Review Sarawak Brown Rice Tea

It claims to have many health benefits - it's a typical Chinese herbs that cures everything ;). The brewer promote it right on my table while eating ABC so i just purchased one packet contains 25 tea bags inside cost RM25. The reason it caught my attention is because the brewer said it help in good sleeping - so i thought since I have problem sleeping why not trying. This is to test whether it really cures my sleeping...the fact is i don't really trust herbs to have so many benefits although it does on certain sickness but who knows the Placebo effect my truly cures whatever it claimed to be.

I can't even think of the nutrition facts on the package is truly represents the correct amount :).









No comments:

Post a Comment